Sagamore Internship Program
- Sagamore hosts interns during the summer, fall, and spring terms
- Partnership with a Sagamore Senior Fellow or office director whose professional focus coincides with the applicant’s area of interest
- Weekly lecture series featuring guest speakers covering current public policy issues
- Networking hours where interns are encouraged to interact with Sagamore staff and local community leaders
- Professional development workshops equipping interns with career advice and training
The application deadline for our Summer 2020 Cohort is March 9, 2020. For inquiries regarding positions and application deadlines for Fall 2020 and Spring 2021, contact our Operations Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants are ordinarily at least a rising junior; recent college graduates, master’s students, and law students are encouraged to apply as well.
- International students authorized to work in the United States are also eligible for a Sagamore Institute internship.
Click below to view the 2020 summer internship openings.