Fall & Spring Internship Programs
- Partnership with a Sagamore Senior Fellow or office director whose professional focus coincides with the applicant’s area of interest
- Networking hours where interns are encouraged to interact with Sagamore staff and local community leaders
- Spring and Fall program will begin on or around the start of your semester.
- All interns must commit to working a minimum of 6 hours per week.
- Applicants must be at least a sophomore to qualify, but recent college graduates, master’s students, and law students are encouraged to apply as well.
- International students authorized to work in the United States are also eligible for a Sagamore Institute internship.